Thursday, August 13, 2009

birthday weekend plans!

Yay- today I am 24! I have already listened to "Birthday Sex" 6 times. I haven't been in DC for my birthday since my 21st. 22 was in Xi'an, China and 23 was in Des Moines, IA. Needless to say I'm excited, and here's my preview for my birthday weekend. Also- happy birthday to 2 DC greats- Travis and Scott! Happy Birthday to my cousins Meghan and Sarah. Happy 4 year anniversary to my brother Scott and sister-in-law Katie. And Happy Birthday to Fidel Castro, Alfred Hitchcock, and Sir Mix-A-Lot!

TODAY! Thursday August 13th
I'll probably hit up Homo Hotel Happy Hour on the early side where Mikey from Shift is DJ'ing this month. It's at the Dupont Hotel. Fun music- outside- tons of gays. It will be a good/dangerous start to the night!

Tonight I'm going to my home-away-from-home, The Duplex Diner. I might be doing some guest DJ'ing as well- at least i'll be demanding that Birthday Sex be played a few times.


FRIDAY
I'll probably be going to get a new tattoo- I think I'm going to make that a birthday tradition- got my first one was last birthday and have been planning a new once since.

SATURDAY
Going to BYT's Summer Camp at the Capitol Skyline Hotel during the day. This week's theme is "Kazoo Camp Mother Truckers."- i like pools and hipsters and kazoos. So I'll be there.

That night, my favorite dance party (other than Aural Pleasure of course) is back: Mixtape w/ DJs Shea Van Horn and Matt Bailer at the RnR Hotel. May be planning a pregame of sorts, so let me know if you're in. This Mixtape is also w/ the DJs from Taint- and they'll be celebrating RnR's 3rd year anniversary (and my birthday of course)!

Lastly...

No comments:

Post a Comment