Friday, March 5, 2010

My Shift Set List: better late than never

A friend asked me for my set list from last Saturday's Shift party at Cobalt and I forgot to put it up- so here ya go!  Shift was super fun- big thanks to Mikey and Brian for having me and to Jackie O for a great time DJing w/ her!  PS- didn't Mikey look hawt?!  Congrats on Shift's 1 year Anniversary!

1st Set (links are for DL!)
1. Yelle- ACDG (TEPR Remix)
2. The Phantoms Revenge- I Can't Loose
3. Fred Falke feat. Teff Balmer- Chicago
4. Classixx- I'll Get You (feat. Jeppe)
5. ABC- Look Of Love (Felix Jaxx Booty Remix)
6. Gramophonedzie- Why Don't You
7. Cajmere- Percolator
8. Dennis Ferrer- Hey Hey (dfs attention vocal mix)
9. Modjo- Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
10. Party Bros.- Power
11. Thieves like Us- Drugs in My Body (Designer Drugs Remix)
12. Duck Sauce- You're Nasty
13. Azari & III- Reckless (With Your Love)

2nd Set
1. Rye Rye + M.I.A.- Rock Off Shake Off (DJ Mehdi and Staygold Remix)
2. Armand Van Helden- Funk Phenomena (Starkillers 2010 Remix)
3. Duck Sauce- aNYway (JayCeeOh Quick HItter)
4.  Little Boots- Remedy (Kaskade Remix)
5. Felix da Housecat- We All Wanna Be Prince
6. Cerrone- Je suis music (Armand Van Helden remix, Lazy Flow re-edit)
7. Surkin- Chrome Knight (feat. Chromeo)
8. Armand Van Helden- NYC Beat
9. Will Eastman- Feelin'

No comments:

Post a Comment