Thursday, September 10, 2009

HHHH, Mixtape X2, Frankmusik- BUSY WKND!

Here's my WKND RNDUP- i'm gradually taking vowels out of my life.

TONITE:

Homo Hotel Happy Hour is featuring the Mixtape DJs this month- Shea Van Horn and Matt Bailer- Check is out at the Madison Hotel this Month!

THEN, the Mixtape Boys are heading back to their roots at DAHLAK w/ a live performance by Butterfly Bones (San Fran)- and the boys will be DJ'ing as well with guest DJ Zack Rosen. RSVP/DETAILS are HERE
I'll also be playing some jams across the street over at the Duplex Diner- I'll be heading over to Dahlak to support them, so go back and forth. Should be a fun nite on 18th and U!

Mixtape is celebrating their one-year anniversary, which is why they're having a 2-nite special this wknd. so.....

FRIDAY:
MIXTAPE One-Year Anniversary Party will be at TOWN! Get their Fools
On Saturday I'll be heading over to the 9:30 Club for the Ladyhawke, Ida Maria, Frankmusik show- it's on the Perez Hilton Tour thing- and YES- Frankmusik is confirmed- he WILL be there (whew)

I saw BYT had an interview w/ Perez- he's going to be there- should be interesting. I hope he comes to Town on Friday too!

Here's my pump up jam this WKND:
Baxter-Proof (Lifelike Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment