Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February DJ Schedule (so far):

I use to put my DJ schedule up on my FB page, but it's not much more difficult to do so with the reformatted pages, so I"ll throw it up on here.

This Week (February 1st-Febuary 6th):
Wednesday the 2nd: Over The Hump @ U Street Music Hall (Junebullet, vAnniety Kills, Keenan Orr)... like the flyer I made for it?  This is also my U Hall debut.

Friday the 4th:  Tabaq Rooftop- my normal gig upstairs at Tabaq (U Street between 13th and 14th St)

Rest of the Month:
February 10th: Pocket Pleasure @ Rendezvous: The Pocket Gays and I hook up again at DC's newest gay bar in AdMo.

February 12th: Tabaq Rooftop

February 14th: Monday GAYYY party at Tabaq

February 17th: Maison at Napoleon w/ DJ LEMZ

February 25th: Tabaq

February 26th: STANK! @ RnR Hotel w/ Ed The Metaphysical

February 27th: Oscar Watch Party @ Zenten w/ The Pocket Gays

I will add/correct any additions as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment