Thursday, February 10, 2011

Updated DJ Schedule

Tonight is Pocket Pleasure w/ the Pocket Gays at Rendezvous Lounge.  $4 Rails/Beers All Night.  Come check out DC's newest gay bar- it's pretty cool.  Our buddy Mikey is DJ'ing there every Tuesday, and it's definitely a cool spot.
Tomorrow night I'm at Tabaq for my regular gig.

Saturday Night I'm DJing Matt Bailer's ultra-fun party Peach Pit at DC9.  All 90's music, and you better believe I'm playing some old-school 90's hip-hop and RnB. I'm on from 11-12.

Monday night I'm back at Tabaq for the Boy's Night Party.

And finally, next Thursday is Maison.  I just put up the event on FB and made the flyer, so enjoy.  This month we have DJ Lemz from Bmore!  I also got a bunch of new surprises for Maison for this month and in the future that I'll be announcing shortly, so stay posted.

The only other real update that wasn't included in the original DJ schedule is that I'm doing a SOVA Sessions party over at Sova (duh..) on H Street NE on February the 19th. With a bunch of homies including DJ Ratt Moze!

No comments:

Post a Comment