Friday, December 18, 2009

Maison The Recap:

Well- Last night was very fun and interesting.  Maison was truly a mixed crowd last nite, something I think DC needs more of!  The Napoleon regulars and the Maison boys truly did mesh well and the vibe was great.  The music was cool if I do say so myself.  I think Shea and I traded places last nite- he played some pretty heavy French house, and I was playing more down-tempo French nu-disco.  It was fun!  Thanks to Napoleon Bistro Lounge for having us (sorry about the shirtless boy (yeah, just one), the broken mirror, and the near fight? i dunno it got crazy).  We'll try and tame those straight boys next time!

Here's my set list (I'll add Shea's when I get it)


TMY
1. Femme et Enfant (feat. Sébastien Tellier)- Rob   
2. Invert (Parce que Edit)-  Discodeine
3. Holiday On Ice- Le Knight Club
4. Fences (Def Starr Version)- Phoenix
5. Paint Ur Face (SomethingALaMode Remix)- Sliimy 
6. I Am Somebody (Feat. Chromeo)- DJ Mehdi
7. Shame On Me (Yuksek Remix)- Amanda Blank 
8. Discopolis (Original mix)- Lifelike & Kris Menace
9. Place For Us (Monsieur Adi Remix)- Reni Lane  
10. One in a million (Drixxxe remix)- DatA
11. Roche (Breakbot Remix)- Sébastien Tellier 
12. The Music-  Le Principle 
13. What You Need (DCUP Remix)- Priors
14. On Board (Joakim Remix)- Friendly Fires
15. Hey You (Algeronics Remix)- Pony Pony Run Run
16. When Love Takes Over feat. Kelly Rowland (Albin Myers Remix)- David Guetta
17. Je suis music (Armand Van Helden Remix, Lazy Flow re-edit)- Cerrone
18. Lies (The Phantom's Revenge Remix)- Fenech Soler 
19. Miss Your Tape (The Phantom's Revenge Remix)- Pierce
20. Wishmaker- Bestrack
21. DVNO- Justice
22. Heartbreaker (Discodeine Remix)- Metronomy
23. Something About Us (EASTAR Remix)- Daft Punk

No comments:

Post a Comment