Wednesday, December 30, 2009

still looking for NYE plans?

Here are some last minute NYE ideas that are not sold out, will be fun, and will be easy to get to even in bad weather.  Also- these are no gimmicks types of NYE events:

First Up: DJ TMY @ Vinoteca
I'll be spinning in the upstairs lounge from 11:00pm-3:00am at Vinoteca (11th and U Street NW) on NYE. I stopped by there today and the place is going to be really cool.  Tickets are normally $75- but if you book through me, I can get you a special price of $50 for full open bar, complimentary champagne all nite, and a midnight snack buffet!  There are also other tickets available for a full-course meal starting earlier in the nite if you're into that sort of thing.

If you want the special TMY price for Vinoteca, call this number, ask for Paul, and say you're with me: 202-332-9463. OR leave a comment on this blog post and I'll take care of it for you!

I'll be playing my full arsenal: hip hop, pop, throwbacks, nu-disco, bmore club, house- should be fun!

Second Up: Chris Burns @ Science Club
Science Club is a really cool place to DJ and they have awesome vegetarian food.  Chris Burns- one of DC's best- is hosting a crew of DJs here this NYE.  The nite features a no cover or a $25 open bar special- not a bad deal!

Next Up: NYE @ Duplex Diner
I often like to retreat to the Duplex during big going out nites in DC- it's a guarantee for all locals, no lameness fun.  Aaron Riggins and I think my boy from Indy Drew Anderson will be DJing.  Not sure who else though, but ... SHhhh.. I may be making a surprise appearance here at some point in the nite- so look out for that too!

Last Up: SHIFT: The End is NYE @ Cobalt

This party is always super fun, the music is always fun to dance to, and tickets are only $10!  DJ MAJR (Mickey Adolphson and Aaron Riggins) will be heading this one up- at $10, this could easily be a party you start your night off at or end up at!

No comments:

Post a Comment