Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pink Sock was RE-DONKKKKK! set list

whoa- i had a blast last nite- probably one of my favorite sets i've ever done.  great people.  great vibe. great dancing.  i loved it.  BIG BIG thank you to Ryan Duncan for having me, the BYGays for promoting a great party, and the other DJs Bradley Portnoy and Aaron Riggins for having awesome sets!


Here's the set list from last nite
1. Deadmau5- Strobe
2. Armand Van Helden- Funk Phenomena (Starkillers 2010 Remix)
3. Nightcrawlers- Push the Feeling On (Mike Candys, Jack Holiday
4. Will Eastman- Feeling (mp3) <--- DC's OWN!
5. Armand Van Helden- NYC Beat
6. Riva Starr & Noze- I Was Drunk
7. Owl City- Fireflies (Tommie Sunshine Edit)
8. Duck Sauce- Anyways (DJ DLB Big Room Disco Remix)
9. Armand Van Helden- I Want Your Soul
10. Dennis Ferrer vs. Butch- Hey Hey (Nunzi's Disco Booty Remix)
11. Duck Sauce- You're Nasty (mp3)
12. Major Lazer- Pon De Floor (Alvaro Remix)
13. Little Boots- Remedy (Kaskade Club Remix) (mp3)
14. Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix) (mp3)
15. Kim Zolciak- Tardy for the Party (DJ Booman Bmore Remix)
16. Lady Gaga- Bad Romance (Chew Fu H1N1 Club Mix)
17. Cookers vs Khia- My Neck My Knobb (Sqzmylmns Mash-Up)
18. Chelly- Took the Night
19. Robin S vs Steve Angello & Laidback Luke- Show Me Love (Hardwell Bootleg)
20. DCUP- Last Night a DJ Saved My Life
21. Classixx ft Jeppe- I'll Get You
22. Major Lazer feat Nina Sky & Ricky Blaze- Keep it Going Louder (Diplox Edit) (mp3)
23. Kid Sister- Right Hand Hi (Tommie Sunshine Edit)

Bonus Late Nite Set:
1. Mariah Carey- All I Want For Christmas Is You (Low Sunday Extended Mix)
2. Ke$ha- Tik Tok (Fred Falke Radio Edit)
3. Party Bros- OoohBayBay (mp3) <---- DC's OWN!

how did i fit 23 songs in 1 hour?

No comments:

Post a Comment