Monday, May 11, 2009

little boots just turned 25? FML

Little Boots just turned 25 years old? WTF am I doing w/ my life- she had this to say about the big 2-5 on her blog:

"i turned 25 the other day. feels like quite a milestone... you can't say you're 'early twenties' anymore. you have to tick the 25 - 30 box on forms. harsh..."

She spent her 25th living like a god in Tokyo- so I got 1 year and 3 months to become equally as awesome- wish me luck.

Her blog is actually totally entertaining- I got lost on it for hours today- great pics and fun vids. Here's the new video for "New in Town"

Here's Susan Boyle covering "New in Town"

And here's Little Boots on the Myspace bus playing on a tanoria? I dunno what it is- so crazy Japanese Rave Box that lights up and I want one bad. I can't find anything about it online so someone hook me up. Here's her singing "Stuck on Repeat" with it.
Little Boots @ Camden Crawl 2009


She's soooo adorable- strongly considering going up to NYC for her show on the 18th...

No comments:

Post a Comment