Friday, May 15, 2009

we came.we saw.we killed the crowd

I'm not sure why I've been resisting the huge Dutch Man Don Diablo for so long now- I guess sometimes have a tendency to resist what is overly blogged and hyped about- but, alas, he finally got to me. I think it was seeing a million remixes for his song w/ the UK's rapper Example called Hooligans. Here's the new video for Hooligan's featuring Example.

My favorite remix of Hooligans is a mash up w/ Daft Punk's Aerodynamic- but here are a few mp3s of the song to download:
Don Diablo & Example- Hooligans (extended mix)
Don Diablo & Example- Hooligans (extended DUB mix)
Don Dialblo & Example VS Daft Punk- Aerodynamic Hooligans (mashup)

Believe it or not- there are even more remixes of this song- If you want more remixes of Hooligans- click here. And don't forget to check out his new album "Life is a Festival" coming out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment