Saturday, May 9, 2009

meridian hill

caught up with MHS all star Karen today at Meridian Hill Park- hot boys skateboarding, laying out, taking photos, walking dogs

we talked about prolonged marital engagements, the shittiness of Moline, Illinois, people from Moline who's names we cannot remember, cupcakes, violence at Moline High, Gary Koeller and the time he told me I was pursuing a gay agenda...

it was pretty classic and there was this pretty cute boy next to us in orange shorts and i took a pic- creepy!!


rocking out to the lifelike remix of the presets "this boy's in love"- raving at 7.9 on the richter scale

Presets- This Boy's in Love (Lifelike Remix)

UPDATE: Karen has just discovered my life's purpose (one of my 5 year plays (I'm suppose to have 5 of them apparently)

Uncovering which famous people actually twat their own tweets- i uncovered a fake twatter last night- more dets to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment