Thursday, May 28, 2009

WTF it's Thursday again? DJ-TMY's Weekend Preview

TONIGHT: The Inaugural DJ-TMY Pool Boy Party at The Capitol Skyline Hotel!!
It's at 10th and "I" streets SW (along South Capitol St)- a few short blocks from the Navy Yard Metro (or it's pretty close to the Capitol South Metro stop if you want orange/blue)
AFTER PARTY: It's also the first night of Poprocks at The Duplex Diner (18th and U)- my good buddies Robert Bozick and Chris Tassa will be spinning a delicious mix of dancey pop and grindy rock. Last Thursday of Every Month-- OOO and both are SINGLE! so am i for that matter..
FRIDAY NIGHT: Metromix is hosting AQUA back at the Capitol Skyline Hotel from 5-10PM. RSVP HERE to get $5 for the first week!
SATURDAY NIGHT: Brightest Young Things is hosting Summer Camp at the Capitol Skyline Hotel from Noon-8:00PM- $10 gets you an all day pool pass! I'm sure they'll have some great DJ's too!

byt Summer Camp Starting May 3oth from morgan hungerford on Vimeo.

SUNDAY: Spike from Top Chef and Good Stuff Eatery here in DC for Spike'd Sundays- Spike will be flipping burgers and relaxing by the Capitol Skyline Hotel Pool!

I'm gonna be there all weekend long I think. If there's anything else going on this weekend (other than Rehomo) that I missed let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment