Wednesday, June 10, 2009

THE DIVANATOR MIXTAPE (Part I)

The first leg of my new mixtape, THE DIVANATOR, is now recorded and ready for download! It was inspired by all of the gays who request really cliche gay diva music when I DJ. I usually just laugh, and I sometimes feel bad about it. But in the spirit of Pride, I thought I would give back and grace your ears with this delicious DJ TMY's raved out mixtape of some of our favorite divas.

Setlist:
1. Lady Gaga- The Fame
2. Life Express- Come into My Life (Tech House Mix)
3. Kelly Rowland and David Guetta- When Love Takes Over (Electro Mix)
4. Rihanna- Don't Stop the Music (LAZRtag Club Remix)
5. Britney Spears- Womanizer (Tommie Sunshine's 'Holy Shit, the Economy is Fucked Re-Rub)
6. Life Express- Kazzazza (LE BigRoom Mix)
7. Beyonce- Ring the Alarm (Freemasons Remix)
8. Mary J. Blige- Be Without You (Club Mix)
9. Ciara and Justin Timberlake- Love Sex Magic (Chew Fu Small Room Fix)
10. Madonna and Knightlife- Get Into the Discotirso (DJ TMY Mashup)
11. All-American Rejects- Gives You Hell (The Bloody Beetroots Remix)
12. Cher and Snoop Dogg- Believe in Sexual Eruption (Mashup)
13. M.I.A.- Boyz (The Twelves Remix)

DOWNLOAD ME! DOWNLOAD ME! DOWNLOAD ME! DOWNLOAD ME!
DJ TMY- THE DIVANATOR PART I

1 comment:

  1. i likes, but you've gotta get some higher kbps on these!

    ReplyDelete