Thursday, June 25, 2009

Busy Weekend Schedule

Whew- there's a lot going on in the District this weekend. You'll have some decisions to make, and plenty of opportunities to come jam out w/ me.

THURSDAY

Poprocks at Duplex Diner!
I'll be filling in for Chris Tassa. Bozick and I are a deadly combo- lots of raving and I got my dancin' shoes ready for tonight

FRIDAY

CB RADIO
I'm back at the Diner w/ Bradley, which is always a blast! This party is starting a little bit earlier- like 8ish or so. I think it's someone's bday?

SATURDAY

Now this is where things get a little tricky. I'm DJ'ing on a boat for a charity event and for the children. Summer Camp's stage extravaganza Crack is at Town, and Shift is at Cobalt. There are a number of ways to do this- if you're feeling charitable, come rock out on the boat with me. If you've never seen Crack before- GO! It's hilarious and suburbia themed this time. And Shift is definitely a good way to end the night. AND DJ Lil'el is guest DJ'ing at Cobalt- which i think will be cool






So good luck navigating this weekend. Be safe and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment