Friday, June 19, 2009

With E-603, I could give mash-ups a 2nd chance

I know I know.. Mash-Ups are OVER, but you know what at the end of the day it can be fun. Now I admit, I am constantly skipping over Girl Talk's tracks on my ipod when it comes up on shuffle. He albums were more of a constant explosion of song after song. E-603 takes more a cautious effort in his mixtapes, and he lets many loops play for a while. He's mastered the timing of the "start and stop" aspect in mash-ups. Definitely, give his sophomore album Torn Up a chance, and if you haven't heard Something For Everyone, grab a hold of that too. Like I said, Aural Pleasure..


AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE ALBUM ON HIS
MYSPACE FOR FREE OR GIVE WHAT YOU WANT
E-603 Torn Up

and he's kinda cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment