Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm not sure if '94 counts as a Daily Throwback 6/18..

But i'm doing it anyways- if you've ever seen me DJ you may have noticed I almost always play "Girls & Boys" by Blur. I frickin' love this song. And I bring them up b/c Blur has been in lots of headlines lately, which makes me happy. First- it was announced that the members of New Order minus bassist Peter Hook have added Blur's bassist Alex James to form Bad Lieutenant. Should be HAWT!Secondly, Blur returned to the first place they had a show in 1988, The East Anglican Railway Museum, in Manchest and played a 2-hour set of all their classics. Apparently it was pretty amaze-balls. Without further ado......

DOWNLOAD THIS SHIZZZZZ
Blur- Girls & Boys

And if that wasn't exciting news enough, our favorite new little brit, Little Boots, did a cover of a Blur song, In the End!

No comments:

Post a Comment