Wednesday, June 3, 2009

remember yacht? i'm struggling too

Well it's been a while since Yacht has done anything musically- but I just heard a new song called Psychic City from their upcoming album, See Mystery Lights due out July 28th. Not in love with the single, but it seems like a good preview of what might be on the rest of Yacht's new album- apparently it's a little more experimental but maintains a poppy side. I had to pull out my old school ipod to find some yacht stuff and I dug up some goodies.

Most people will probably remember "See a Penny (Pick it Up)" that was in the background of every MTV show known to man for a solid 2 years. Summer Song was also pretty popular. One of my favorite finds was a Yacht remix of Architecture in Helsinki's "Do the Whirlwind". Here are some tracks.

Yacht- Psychic City
Yacht- See a Penny (Pick it Up)
Architecture in Helsinki- Do the Whirlwind (Yacht Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment