Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Miike Snow!

Sorry blogging has been slow- last weekend was crazy w/ 3 DJ gigs and work has been nuts. Michael has kinda taken over all forms of media however, and I didn't want to compete. But the blog must go on.
I had been meaning to blog about Miike Snow (Andrew Wyatt, Christian Karlsson, and Pontus Winnberg), which you may know by their work as Bloodshy & Avant. They produced for Britney, Kelis, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, and Wyatt just co-produced Dan Merriweather's album w/ Mark Ronson. But now they have their own album which came out on May 12th and I'm digging it. His voice reminds me a little bit like Passion Pit's lead singer, but their music is a little more poppy and not as snyth-heavy, but still very dancey.

Click Here to stream and download their music- I especially like the Fake Blood Remix of Animals and Burial!

MIIKE SNOW

No comments:

Post a Comment